ATV Series Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
Airtech’s ATV rotary vane vacuum pumps are rugged, single stage, air-cooled, and direct drive. Its high efficiency design provides performance equal to larger vacuum pumps but with lower energy usage. These vacuum pumps offer ease of installation, automatic operation, and achieve deep vacuum level to 2.0 mm HgA. Pumping speed remains consistent through a wide vacuum range. The deep vacuum capability makes it suitable for a wide range of applications across many industries.
ATV Series Applications
- Power Generation (Condenser Hogging & Holding)
- Food processing
- Food packaging
- Glass manufacturing
- Plastic extrusion
- Styrofoam manufacturing
ATV Series Benefits
- Tolerates high moisture loads
- High ambient and inlet temperatures
- Suitable for clean in place environment
- Enhanced food safety
ATV Series Features
- Advanced air-cooled design including temperature controlled fan allows for proper operation in any ambient.
- High water handling capability.
- No cooling water required resulting in lower operating cost.
- Capacities up to 2,000 CFM.
- Vacuum levels to 2.0 torr
- Special aluminum alloy vanes provide no wear.
- Lower energy consumption compared to liquid ring vacuum pumps of equal capacity.
- Ease of installation as no special foundation required and all necessary accessories included for “plug and play”.
- Variable speed option available for energy savings.
- Minimal maintenance with oil change intervals up to 8,000 hours.
- Low noise level.
- H version available for applications with high water vapor loads.
- High temperature shut-down feature is standard.